22 March 2011

Inside The Mind Of A Billionaire :- )


I thought I would take a journey into the minds of a few billionaires by tracking down some of their quotes. Enjoy!
-------------------------------------

“I was worth about over a million dollars when I was twenty-three and over ten million dollars when I was twenty-four, and over a hundred million dollars when I was twenty-five and it wasn't that important because I never did it for the money.” – Steve Jobs

“If I’m going to do something, I do it spectacularly or I don’t do it at all.” – Prince Alwaleed

“If I'm setting up a new business I’ll spend three or four months learning everything there is about that business, everything there is about that subject and then I will find good people to run it on a day-to-day basis, but whilst they’re running it at least I know what they’re talking about when they come back to me.”Richard Branson

“Everyone experiences tough times, it is a measure of your determination and dedication how you deal with them and how you can come through them.” - Lakshmi Mittal

"If I lose a billion dollars, I will have it back in less than five years." – Henry Ford

0 comments:

If you found this website helpful, please click the Donate button. I appreciate your support.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP